Dining out in Los Angeles doesn't have to break the bank. The city has a wealth of affordable dining options, including a variety of ethnic dining options. Your date won't go hungry with these delicious date ideas under $20:
21. Enjoy $6 burger night on Wednesdays at the Park Restaurant, a chic bistro in Echo Park.
22. Eat at Huarache Azteca in Highland Park, one of L.A. Weekly's 99 Essential Restaurants.
23. Can't decide on dinner? Visit the Original Farmer's Market, where you can each select from a variety of cuisines for under $20.
24. Try one of L.A.'s iconic burgers at the Apple Pan. Save room for pie!
25. Looking for cool date ideas and you're under 21? No problem! Watch the airplanes take off and land at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) while sharing a double-double at the nearby In-N-Out.
26. Try a food truck you've never visited before. The Kogi Truck, Grilled Cheese Truck, Nom Nom Truck and Coolhaus Truck are always delicious. Locations vary, so follow them on Twitter to track their whereabouts.
27. Visit Roppongi Asian Tapas Bar & Sushi for happy hour until 9pm every night.
28. Carb-load on quirky pizzas by the slice at Two Boots in Echo Park.
29. Visit Pink's Hot Dogs for an iconic hot dog. Don't forget your breath mints!
30. Indulge in maple bacon and red velvet doughnuts at Nickel Diner in Downtown's Historic Core.
31. Split a gigantic brownie sundae at Milk on Beverly Blvd.
32. Looking for a cheap date tour? How aboutTake a cupcake tour of Beverly Hills with stops at Sprinkles Cupcakes and Georgetown Cupcakes?
33. Raise a glass at Copa d'Oro in Santa Monica with $5 cocktails and bar bites during happy hour, offered all night on Mondays and from 5:30 - 8 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
Also great for cheap double dates!
34. . If you want fun cheap date restaurants to leave you full and satisfied, enjoy some of the best ramen in Los Angeles at Daikokuya in Little Tokyo for less than $10/bowl.
35. Split sandwiches and miniature pies at Simplethings Sandwich and Pie Shop.
36. Bond over your favorite moments from "Swingers" at the 101 Coffee Shop in Los Feliz, made famous by the movie.
37. Customize a Neapolitan pizza at 800 Degrees, then stroll through Westwood Village to split a $2 ice cream sandwich for dessert at Diddy Riese.
38. Gorge on potato balls, Cuban sandwiches and decadent desserts at Porto's Bakery in Burbank or Glendale.
39. Sample authentic Thai cuisine in Thai Town at Ruen Pair or Sanamluang Café.
40. If you’re trying to find cheap date restaurants with a romantic feel why not share pastries and coffee in a garden setting at Aroma Café in Studio City?